UNIQUELY DESIGNED FOR YEAR ROUND COMFORT $575,000
This Pavilion-style home has been purpose- designed to maximise the natural bush setting with large sliding doors and elevated north facing rear deck. The home features a north-south breeze way and cathedral ceilings which encourage natural breezes to flow through the home.
This is a lifestyle home with no expense spared providing privacy and comfort:-
- Salt chlorinated inground pool with heated spa.
- Open plan living and dining leading directly to a large outdoor entertaining area.
- Large kitchen featuring granite bench tops, SMEG 900mm cooker, dual cartridge water filter, stainless steel fridge and new dishwasher.
With regards to accommodation:-
- The Master bedroom is in Pavilion 1 and includes a large ensuite and walk-in-robe.
- Two additional bedrooms are in Pavilion 2, each measuring 4m x 4m with large built in robes and a TV point. These bedrooms share a bathroom.
A versatile floor plan and functional layout may allow for minor conversion to create dual living.
- Pavilion 1 is already self contained with master bedroom, ensuite, kitchen, dining and living,
- Pavilion 2 includes bedrooms 2 & 3, family bathroom, study/office, additional living area PLUS a multi-purpose room well suited as a home office, gym, games room, retreat or 4th bedroom. The addition of a kitchen would make this Pavilion self contained.
5 BEDROOM POTENTIAL !
If you have a larger family, the multi-purpose room could potentially be divided into 2 more bedrooms with private entrance foyer, thus creating a large 5 bedroom home.
Irrespective of which one you are in, year round comfort is guaranteed with these inclusions:-
- Ducted multi-zone airconditioning for the entire house (8 zones) PLUS ceiling fans throughout
- Insulation to ceiling and walls with sub-floor to further assist with climate control
- Window tinting
The owners have taken great steps to keep bills to a minimum with these features:-
- 92,000 litre rainwater tank for the house PLUS additional 12,000 litre tank for the pool / garden.
- 5kw solar power PLUS 325 litre Solar Hot Water system
- LED lights throughout
- Skylights to the kitchen and bathrooms
- Dual Tank Aqua Nova Wastewater system\
Parking and storage will not be a problem, with the following:-
- 2 bay garage measuring 5.5m x 6m with 2.4m clearance (approx)
- Additional steel framed 2 bay boat/farm shed measuring 6m x7m with 3m clearance (approx)
- Ample parking in the driveway for a truck, campervan, boat, caravan etc.
- Garden shed measuring 9m x 3m.
25 Corella Way is in a relaxing semi-rural setting away from traffic noise, yet is only an approximate 10 – 15 minutes drive from the CBD and beaches of Hervey Bay.
With an attention to detail throughout, and no expense spared in the design and construction, this property is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers. Inspection is by appointment only and can be arranged by calling 07 41252001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009