TWO BEACHES IN 2 MINUTES $339,000
55 Pulgul Street is a large 4 bedroom home on a beautifully maintained 617m2 block. It is centrally located between 2 swimming beaches, each an approx 2 minute drive from the front door.
The house is well designed for indoor/outdoor living, with both the lounge and dining rooms opening to the central alfresco through separate sliding doors, this makes an already large home feel even larger. A central kitchen overlooks the alfresco and is the heart of the home.
Main features of the property include:-
- Remote single garage with direct entry into the home
- Carport with drive-through access to the rear yard
- Colorbond shed/ possible workshop / storage PLUS additional garden shed
- Fully fenced rear yard with wide gate for trailer / tinny access
- Airconditioning to the living area PLUS master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout for year round comfort
- Chef cooktop, Chef oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Updated family bathroom with heat-lamp
- Security screens and doors.
Aside from the two beaches, 55 Pulgul Street is walking distance to the Boat Club, restaurants, marina, boat ramp, two playgrounds and public gardens with BBQ facilities. A bus stop is located just around the corner, with the shopping centre, botanical gardens, and historic Urangan Pier only a short drive by car. This home is walking distance to Urangan Point State School and within catchment of Urangan Secondary College.
When you consider the house size and proximity to the water, 55 Pulgul Street represents great value at $339,000 with a potential rental return of $360 PER WEEK if being purchased for investment. Please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009