Located in the very popular ‘Seachange Lifestyle Resort’, this 3 Bedroom townhouse has 2 living areas (one on each level) and a versatile floor plan to maximise storage, space and liveability.
The entry foyer on the lower level opens to a bright and airy living room with elevated ceiling and feature lighting. A recessed wall is perfectly suited for the TV and buffet to further increase the floor space. This living room flows smoothly to a large rear courtyard.
A second living area is located on the mezzanine floor, and is equally well suited as a very large office or games room.
Indoor comfort is guaranteed with tinted windows plus an awning, and with summer approaching, the property also boasts ceiling fans and 4 reverse cycle air conditioners. 8 solar panels are installed to offset your electricity costs.
Key features of the property include:
• Kitchen with updated appliances
• Generous living and dining areas
• Master bedroom with ensuite, W.I.R, reverse cycle air conditioner and direct access to the courtyard
• Separate guest toilet, internal laundry and LOTS of storage cupboards
• Single lock up garage with built in storage cupboards
• Security screens
• Mezzanine floor with ample room for a study and/or additional living area
• 2 bedrooms, both with fans, reverse cycle air conditioners and built in robes
• Guest bathroom and separate toilet
• More storage cupboards!
The resort itself is within easy reach of Urangan Central Shopping Centre, bowls club and restaurants. The resort has direct access through a private gate to a mobility corridor perfect for walking, cycling and mobility scooters. This sealed pathway leads directly to the Urangan Pier which makes it easy to transport fishing carts!
Seachange Lifestyle Resort is open to all age groups and has a friendly community feel with all the luxuries you would expect of a Queensland Coastal Resort including library, function hall, BBQ area, pool and gymnasium.
An on-site care-taker keeps the gardens immaculate, whilst the body corporate conducts annual building inspections to maintain the resort to a high standard.
The resort does allow pets (with rules for everyone’s comfort) and does have some space for parking of caravans and motor-homes.
If you wish to view Townhouse 115 and take a tour of the resort, please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME
- Year Built 2004