SPARKLING POOL AND A LARGE YARD TO PLAY $415,000
With tens of thousands spent over the past 6 years, this updated home is sure to impress.
Some of the main features include:-
* Approx 5kw solar installation
* Modern kitchen with new bench-tops, feature splashbacks and updated appliances with coloured lights beneath the breakfast bar for night appeal.
* 6.3 metre inground swimming pool with professional landscaping and LED lights
* Dining room opens onto the main alfresco with new timber decking overlooking the pool
* Large secondary alfresco currently used as a gym (approx 7.5m x 5m)
* Attractive front garden with fountain, fish ponds and timber deck.
* Feature entrance wall with textured paint
* Combination of new Timber Laminate Flooring and new Carpet
* New LED lights to most rooms including dimmer switches to some
* New ceiling fans to lounge, master and bedroom 3
* 3 air conditioners: master, bedroom 3 and living areas.
* 6 double outside power points
* Additional internal power points installed including several with dual USB connectors
* Ensuite to the master bedroom, family bathroom with separate Bidet / Smart Toilet
* Recently painted roof with reflective solar guard, and gutters to match
* Recently installed remote door to 2 car carport for additional privacy and weather protection
* Hardwired security lights (movement and heat sensor)
* Fully fenced 952m2 block with plenty of green play space for kids and pets.
* Garden sheds and/or chook pens at the rear.
* Security screens and/or flyscreens throughout
This home includes an attached garage conversion currently used as a 4th bedroom but equally suited as a home office, games room or teenage retreat. This space also includes an additional THIRD TOILET AND VANITY !
48 Bauhinia Drive is walking distance to Kawungan Primary School and the corner store, with Stockland Shopping Centre, medical precinct, swimming beach and various other Primary Schools and Secondary Colleges all within close driving proximity.
This home can be viewed by contacting Rory on 07 4125 2001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009