Located toward the end of a beautiful court, this fully fenced 4324m2 property includes a large 4 bedroom home with two separate living areas, large inground pool and potential undercover parking for 10+ cars.
Feature front gates create an attractive entrance to the property and include a security keypad and intercom to the house and garage. A circular style driveway and ample open spaces is ideal for caravans / boats and motor homes.
An enormous 17.5m x 9m garage / workshop is located toward the front of the house and is well suited for a home business (stca). The current configuration includes 3 roller doors on the side (with space for a 4th). The inside is currently configured as a workshop and office with several internal work rooms and 15amp power to 2 locations. The internal walls could be easily removed for use solely as vehicle storage.
For the daily drives, boats etc, a high clearance carport is annexed off the workshop, plus an additional 2 car garage is located toward the rear of the property which also has power connected.
The house includes:-
* Town water
* Year-round comfort with high ceilings, large split-system air conditioner and ceiling fans.
* Kitchen inc. feature splashbacks, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, plumbing for a chiller fridge, and corner pantry with a light.
* Kitchen overlooks the alfresco and is central to the two separate living areas and the dining room.
* Both living areas open up to the large alfresco to create a large inside/outside entertaining space.
* Hard wired surround sound to the main living room.
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, master with TV point, WIR and ensuite
* Large family bathroom with separate toilet.
* Reduced living costs with approx 7kw solar PLUS 300 litre solar HWS
The garden includes:-
* Grey water system which irrigates several garden beds
* Water tank and pressure pump with sprinkler system to the front garden
* Inground swimming pool with new slate pavers, this area includes a shade sail over the pool PLUS permanent shading over the pool-side furniture. A sprinkler system can be connected to the pool for added summer fun.
Wondunna is a prestigious suburb with large quality homes and attractive gardens. This property is no exception and is proudly offered for sale with offers in the region of $630,000 welcome.
Please call Rory on 07 41252001 to arrange a private viewing.
- Lot Size Source 4324 sqft