SITTING HIGH AND PROUD, HIA HOUSING AWARD FINALIST ! $445,000
This 2014 Housing Award Finalist proudly sits high with clear Bay and Island views.
Purposefully designed to maximise comfort and practicality, while also capitalising on the great location and views, this home is ideal for anyone looking for that ‘something special’.
Key features of the property include:-
* Rendered besser block construction
* Ducted reverse cycle zoned climate control (6 points)
* Large entry foyer with Tasmanian Oak staircase
* Open plan design with large living area and galley style kitchen
* Stone bench-tops, soft close drawers, 900mm stainless steel cooker and dishwasher
* Generous balcony with triple stack doors for airflow and indoors/outdoors entertaining
* Huge master suite with sitting area, plus W.I.R, large ensuite and direct balcony access
* Double bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with built in robes and quality carpet
* Large family bathroom with deep bath, frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiles
* Ample storage inside the home PLUS storage under the house with internal and external access
Built in 2014 by award winning builder Rick Walters, this home was a finalist in the 2014 wide bay housing awards and is now proudly offered For Sale at $445,000. Inspection will impress.
Please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME to arrange your private viewing.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009