RIVERSIDE POSTCARD PROPERTY $665,000
281 Lawson Street is a picture perfect property with a long driveway winding past a pond and through a 9 hole golf course, leading eventually to a beautiful farmhouse-styled residence.
The rear of the property is equally as scenic with a salt water tidal river as the boundary with a perfect river-side picnic spot and place to launch a kayak.
The property is approx 22.5 acres, with the majority of the land being cleared and “park like”. A combination of low maintenance garden beds and natural bushland make up the remainder of the property. The land is well suited to many applications and does currently have several established fruit trees, with 70,000 litres of potential water tank storage PLUS two dams.
The house features a front veranda large enough for a small outdoor setting, a generous side deck which leads to a recently installed swimming pool, plus another porch with direct private entry into a 4th bedroom or office.
Key features of this property include:-
* Approx 8mins to Maryborough or 20mins to Hervey Bay
• 4 bedrooms & 2 large bathrooms
• Polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards
• Walk in robe to main, built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Spacious open plan family/living/dining
• Large central timber kitchen with Gas cooking
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large carport PLUS High clearance RV / Caravan / Boat port
• Double roller door 9 x 7.5m shed with attached 9 x 4.8m skillion roofed shed
• Low maintenance gardens, including fruit trees
The owners will include a 72″ diesel Cub Cadet zero turn mower and a John Deere 42″ ride on mower and trailer. This will make light work of any mowing which means more time to play golf, swim, kayak or fish by the river…the activities are endless!
This “Riverside Postcard Property” is proudly offered For Sale at $665,000. Please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME to arrange a private viewing .
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009