QUALITY BUILT HOME NEAR THE BEACH. $435,000
This large quality home is set on an attractive 750m2 block and is close enough to the beach for an occasional sea breeze, with only a handful of homes and natural beach vegetation between your house and the water.
The current owners maintain the property to a high standard which should impress even the most fastidious of buyer.
Some of the main features of this property include:
* Neutral tones and 9ft ceilings make the living areas feel spacious and cool.
* Impressive entrance foyer with sufficient wall space for feature artwork.
* 4 bedrooms PLUS a separate office, student hub or hobby room.
* Well designed kitchen with island bench and quality appliances.
* Tiled open plan dining and main living area with natural flow out to the alfresco.
* Second living area can be closed off and is ideal as a media room, music room or retreat.
* Full length windows for natural light and quality plantation shutters for privacy and shade.
* Combination of ceiling fans and air-conditioning
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and full size double vanity ensuite.
* Built-in Robes to the remaining bedrooms.
* Key locks to all the windows and screens to all the doors.
* Walk-through Double Garage with automated panel lift door and epoxy flooring.
* Fenced to the rear and both sides plus Garden Shed suitable as a small workshop.
* Town water AND a 5000 litre water tank. Bore water is connected for garden use.
* Vehicle access to the rear yard with sufficient space for a boat, caravan, trailer.
‘On the Beach’ is one of Burrum Heads most prestigious estates with a sandy beach, lakes, public gardens, green areas and a playground all within an approximate 5 minute drive to the local shops and medical precinct or approx 25 minutes to the regional city of Hervey Bay.
This home really does have it all with size, quality, features and location.
This property is proudly offered for sale at $435,000. Please phone Rory on 07 4125 2001 ANYTIME for a private viewing
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009