Secluded from the road and neighbouring homes, and with native bushland at the rear, 180 Honeyeater Drive is a private and peaceful setting only an approximate 10 minute drive to the regional city of Hervey Bay.
The large house has been purpose designed to include 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main residence, PLUS an attached Fully Self Contained 1 bedroom unit featuring separate front entry and rear garden. An approx 4.5kw solar system PLUS solar HWS services both the house and unit, with new hard wired smoke alarms to all the bedrooms and security screens throughout. Both dwellings share a large central laundry.
The main residence includes:-
* Open plan living areas with large kitchen
* Huge alfresco with multiple sliding doors for airflow and easy entertaining
* Large master bedroom with WIR and generous ensuite with double vanity
* 3 additional bedrooms (2 with robes and suitable for queen/king beds)
The fully self contained unit includes:-
* Private front and rear entry
* Electricity is individually metered
* Full kitchen with ample bench space
* Combined lounge/dining
* Large bedroom with full length robe
* Bathroom has a wide door with shower over bath
The property includes:-
* 3 bay garage /workshop approx 9m x 7m with lights and power connected (high clearance central roller door)
* Additional stables / storage area PLUS two vehicle carport
* Large water tank capacity (approx 25,000 gallons)
* Attractive dam which could potentially have a pump connected for irrigation (not currently configured).
* Fully fenced property (horses), but suitable for dogs closer to the house.
This home has been lovingly maintained by the current owners since new, and is perfect for an extended family or those who love to entertain and have guests stay over. The unit also lends itself to potential use as a B& B / AirBnB (stca where applicable). 180 Honeyeater Drive is proudly offered For Sale at $590,000.
Please call Rory or Amy ANYTIME on 07 4125 2001 to arrange a private viewing.
- Acres 5