Although having a Boat Harbour Drive address, the house and driveway actually face Matthew Drive. This property has great street appeal with its white picket fence and attractive low-maintenance garden.
Key features of this property include: –
• Wide driveway leading to an approx. 6m x 6m double garage with 2 roller doors, work bench, lights and power.
• Full-length front AND rear verandahs, wide enough for a table-tennis table, and perfectly suited for private alfresco dining, entertaining or relaxing.
• Updated and modern kitchen, featuring electric appliances, breakfast bar, lazy suzan, ample bench space and easily accessible corner pantry.
• Hard-wired security alarm system
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining with fan and AC
• Master bedroom with generous ensuite, BIR and fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3, each with BIR and ceiling fan
• Family bathroom and separate toilet.
• Water-tank, pressure pump and hosepipe for the garden.
This home is very close to public transport and the Urangan shopping centre. It is within walking distance to a Primary School, swimming beach and the Botanic gardens. Urangan is a very desirable location with the historic Pier perfect for fishing, Marina, Boat Ramp, sandy swimming Beach, Boat club, Restaurants and Cafes.
This home is so conveniently located that your car may no longer be necessary!
If being purchased for investment, this residence could potentially achieve approximately $360 per week in the current rental market.
789 Boat Harbour Drive (off Matthew Drive) is priced for a quick sale and represents great value at $320,000. Please call Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.