Townhouse 35 is peacefully located toward the rear of the Resort and conveniently placed to the mobility corridor (walking/bicycle path) with Urangan Pier only a short stroll away.
The entry foyer on the lower level opens to a bright and airy living room with elevated ceiling and feature hanging light. A recessed wall is perfectly suited for the TV and buffet to further increase the floor space. This living room flows smoothly to a low maintenance paved rear courtyard with garden shed and decorative potted plants. The location of the neighbouring properties encourages a natural breeze to flow through the courtyard.
A second living area is located on the mezzanine floor, and is equally well suited as a very large office or hobby room.
For convenience, it is possible to live entirely on the ground floor, with the second level being ideal for guests as it has 2 additional bedrooms, large bathroom and a third toilet.
Key features of the property include:
- Kitchen with updated appliances and BRAND NEW dishwasher
- Large split-system AC (heating & cooling)
- Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and direct access to the courtyard
- Separate guest toilet with vanity, internal laundry and LOTS of storage cupboards
- Single lock-up garage with freshly painted floor, built-in storage cupboards
- New blind to the upper window with adjusting rod for convenience
- New carpet on the stairs, safety handrails fitted
- Security Screens
- Mezzanine floor with ample room for a study and/or additional living area
- 2 bedrooms, both with fans and built-in-robes
- Guest bathroom and separate toilet, with handrails installed
- New carpet to the living area and bedrooms
- More storage cupboards !!
The resort itself is within easy reach of Urangan Central Shopping Centre, bowls club and restaurants. The resort has direct access through a private gate to a mobility corridor perfect for walking, cycling and mobility scooters. This sealed pathway leads directly to the Urangan Pier which makes it easy to transport fishing carts!
Seachange Lifestyle Resort is open to all age groups and has a friendly community feel with all the luxuries you would expect of a Queensland Coastal Resort including library, function hall, BBQ area, pool and gymnasium.
An on-site care-taker keeps the gardens immaculate, whilst the body corporate conducts annual building inspections to maintain the resort to a high standard.
The resort does allow pets (with rules for everyone’s comfort) and does have some space for parking of caravans and motor-homes.
If you wish to view Townhouse 35 and take a tour of the resort, please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME