PARKING, LAND AND LOCATION $359,000
This 4 bedroom home sits on 1012m2 with low maintenance established gardens, large alfresco and a fully fenced rear yard.
Parking will not be a problem with 2 concrete driveways, each leading to double gates, with space for a big boat AND a big caravan in the rear yard.
A double carport with 2.45m clearance could be used for the ‘daily drives’.
Additionally, an insulated and powered workshop (7.5m x 6m) currently has 1 vehicle door which makes 3 under cover spaces in total. With a little reconfiguration, a 4th vehicle space could be created.
2 garden sheds can be used for storage.
The house may be suitable for dual living conversion, with both levels potentially having their own driveway and separate front entry for privacy.
The lower level includes:-
- Generous main bedroom.
- Possible 2nd bedroom / office / studio, with air conditioner.
- Cosy living area, tv point, and separate study nook.
- Shower, toilet, laundry.
The upper level includes:-
- 2 additional bedrooms, both with fans and robes
- Updated and modern family bathroom.
- Updated, bright and modern kitchen with stone-look splashback and bench tops
- New timber-look flooring.
- Split System air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Open-plan lounge and dining which flows onto a balcony with blinds for privacy and shade.
These 2 levels are joined by an attractive foyer with double feature entry doors.
This property is located close to public transport (route 13), it is a short walk to a convenience store and a short drive to several primary schools and a secondary college. This lovely home is only an approximate 5 minute drive to a sandy swimming beach and Esplanade cafes / restaurants.
With ample parking, 1012m2 of land and great location, it really is worthy of inspection by contacting Rory on 07 4125 2001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009