Perfect for busy professionals, this large modern-styled Townhouse has a ‘bright beachy-feel’ and is only a short stroll to a swimming beach, public gardens, shops and the vibrant Esplanade.
The actual complex has only 7 other homes and presents attractively with well-maintained gardens lining a dual-entrance driveway. Visitor parking is provided on-site, with Townhouse 1 having a private 2 car garage and direct entry into the home.
Aside from the great location and street appeal, Townhouse 1 features the following:-
* Tiled entry hall and large family bathroom on the lower level which makes it easy when returning from the beach
* Master suite located upstairs with large windows for natural light & airflow, A/C, W.I.R and generous ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 located downstairs, each with a ceiling fan, one with a robe
* Bedroom 3 has a sliding door to the courtyard with private side gate access
* 3 toilets over 2 levels. Concealed laundry with ventilation
* Air-conditioned and open plan upper level, with the kitchen/dining/living opening up to a north-facing balcony
* Kitchen has ample bench space, electric appliances and 6 person breakfast bar
* Approx 9ft ceilings to most rooms. Flyscreens throughout plus window locks to the lower level
* Private rear courtyard with clothesline
* Garage measures approx 6m x 6m PLUS additional store room for oil, paints, tools etc
Perfectly located to public transport and everything Hervey Bay has to offer, this property will tick the boxes of anyone who needs a large3 bedroom home with 2 car parking, yet without the responsibilities of garden maintenance.
If being purchased for investment, Townhouse 1 could potentially achieve $345 per week as a long-term rental and is also well-suited as an airBnB / nightly holiday-let (stca).
This property has been immaculately cleaned and is now proudly offered for sale at $339,000. Please call Rory or Amy on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.