HUGE HOUSE, 18 CAR SPACES ON 2.8 ACRES (OFFERS IN REGION OF $750,000 WELCOME)
This large 430m2 home sits on approximately 2.8 acres and includes 18 under-cover parking spaces, inground pool, spa room and 6 potential bedrooms over 2 spacious levels.
The fully fenced property is surrounded by other quality homes and is located in an area identified for future developments, its wide street frontage making it well suited to potential subdivision (stca).
To help reduce bills, a new 5kw solar system will be installed prior to settlement.
The property includes Automatic front gates and a long driveway leading to:-
· 4 bay carport approx. 12m x 6m.
· 4 bay garage/workshop approx. 12m x 7m (currently 3 roller doors with space for 4)
· High clearance steel frame machinery shed approx. 12m x 6m with 3.1m at the lowest point
· Very high clearance steel frame machinery shed approx. 12m x 8m with 4.2m at the highest point well suited to caravans and motor homes.
· Over-sized 2 car garage attached to the residence approx. 7.5m x 6.7m
· Indoor ‘wet bar’ opening into the living / entertaining areas / pool room
· Centrally located historic baltic pine timber kitchen with bench-tops measuring approximately 10 metres in total and including large island bench, SMEG dishwasher, plumbing for chiller fridge, 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven/grill and walk-in-pantry.
· Multiple living zones with wood heater in the formal carpeted lounge room
· 7 speaker sound-system to the lower level, including 2 in the alfresco
· Security / alarm system
· 4 bedrooms on the upper level, each with an airconditioner and tv point.
· Large master suite with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
· 2 potential bedrooms down-stairs, or equally well suited as a large office / hobby room / nursery / library.
· Large family bathroom upstairs, with a convenient toilet, shower and vanity downstairs off the laundry, ideal for guests or to wash after gardening.
· Large screened alfresco overlooking sparkling inground pool, pool is shaded by 2 umbrellas
· Separate indoor spa room with sunken spa, perfect for winter evenings.
· Large established dog-run with plenty of shade.
This home has been freshly painted throughout and has been well maintained by the current owners for 14 years. For comfort and liveability it also includes important items such as flyscreens and/or security screens, skylights, town water PLUS large water tank, brand new stainless steel electric HWS, ample lighting including over the vanity, plus ample storage with cupboards and robes throughout the house.
38 Senorita Parade is within walking distance to a primary and secondary school, and only an approximate 6 minute drive to the beach, marina, boat ramp, Urangan pier, shopping centre and Esplanade cafes/restaurants.
When you consider the quality home with its many inclusions, parking spaces, acreage, great location and development potential, the owners proudly offer this property for sale with offers in the region of $750,000 welcome.
Inspections can be arranged by calling Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009