FULLY RENOVATED AND CLOSE TO THE WATER $330,000
This steel framed home has been professionally renovated throughout to a very high standard and would suit the most fastidious of buyer with an attention to detail from the big items right down to door handles and tapware.
This character home features:-
- Cathedral ceiling with exposed timber beam to the living and dining areas.
- New timber-look floors to the living areas. New tiles to the bathroom and ensuite.
- Brand new kitchen includes Euromaid dishwasher, 900mm Euromaid electric cooktop with fan-forced oven, rangehood, easy clean soft-close drawers and cupboards, large farmhouse style sink and high-neck mixer tap for convenience. Large stone-look benchtops.
- Brand new Hampton-style bathroom with full size stand-alone bath and shower with rainwater showerhead.
- Master bedroom includes new Ensuite and generous walk-in-robe
- Split-system air conditioner and new ceiling fans throughout
- New lights and smoke alarms.
- Aluminium windows, flyscreens, keyed window locks throughout
- Attractive low maintenance window furnishings.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 include built-in-robes.
- Rear alfresco overlooking public parkland
- Fully-fenced rear yard with gate leading to a 6m x 6m 2 bay garage, roller doors approx 2.35m clearance.
- Concrete pad suited to parking a small trailer.
This home is close to public transport, shopping centre, swimming beach, marina, boat ramp, Dayman park playground, public BBQ area and historic Urangan Pier. It is walking distance to Urangan Point State School and a short drive to Urangan Secondary College.
When you consider proximity to the water and the extensive renovation, 15 Limpus Street represents great value at $330,000.
Inspection will not disappoint. Please call Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009