DUCTED AIRCON READY FOR SUMMER $349,000
Immaculately presented and beautifully positioned with an attractive bush outlook, this 2009 home has been lovingly maintained by the same owners since new. The 652m2 block has a fully fenced rear yard which is ideal for children and pets.
In summary, the house includes:-
* Attractive timber deck at the front with ample space for table and chairs.
* Open plan kitchen / dining with sliding door to the private rear alfresco
* 4 bedrooms, all with fans and BIR, master with ensuite.
* Formal carpeted living room.
* Bright family bathroom with separate toilet.
* 2 car ‘walk-in’ garage PLUS 2 car driveway, allowing 4 cars to be parked on-site.
This home has an attention to detail for increased comfort and easy living, with some examples including:-
* Ducted air-conditioning to 8 points (heating and cooling), PLUS ceiling fans.
* Security screens and fly screens on all windows and doors
* Shade-blind on the eastern side to assist in keeping the garage cool
* Large concrete slab from laundry to clothesline for convenience
* Garden shed / workshop with power connected.
* Water tank plumbed to the laundry and toilets with leaf catchers in the downpipes.
* Herb/veggie garden plus low maintenance imitation grass on the western side of the house.
* Side access (approx 2.6m wide gates) to the rear garden, may suit trailer or small boat.
54 Emerald Park Way is within walking distance to a primary and secondary school, and only an approximate 5 minute drive to the public pools, beach, marina, boat ramp, Urangan pier, shopping centre and Esplanade cafes/restaurants.
With its immaculate presentation and many inclusions, this home represents great value at $349,000. If you are an investor, it could potentially achieve a rental return of $390 per week.
Inspections can be arranged by calling Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009