CLOSE TO THE BEACH WITH PLENTY OF PARKING $330,000
24 Paul Drive is a short walk from the Beach and Esplanade walking track and has been lovingly maintained by the current owners since new. With under-cover parking for 4 cars, clever use of the generous 870m2 block also leaves plenty of space for a caravan AND a boat.
This home is well suited to those who like an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Large sliding doors open to a full length alfresco for an increased feeling of space, with servery direct from the kitchen for easy entertaining. The large screened windows and doors provide plenty of natural light and cross ventilation throughout the home.
Some of the key features of this home include:-
* 6m x 6m 2 car garage attached to the house, well suited as potential office
* Additional 7.5m x 6m 2 car garage or possible workshop (ceiling height approx 2.7 m with removable mullion between garage doors)
* 3 large carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with BIR, master with large WIR
* Character slate flooring to the remainder of the home
* Huge kitchen with electric appliances plus dishwasher, rangehood and garbage disposal
* Dedicated dining area and breakfast bar which opens directly to alfresco
* Attractive living room with high ceiling
* Clever 3-way family bathroom which also serves as a large ensuite to the master bedroom
* Window locks and flyscreens throughout
* Sprinkler system to the front garden
* Fully fenced rear yard well suited as children’s play area or dog run.
Paul Drive is only an approximate 5 minute walk to a 24h/7 off-leash dog area, with public transport available via the Kango bus.
If purchasing for investment, this property may potentially achieve a rental return of $330 – $360 per week.
The owners have maintained this property to a high standard since new and now proudly offer it for sale at $330,000
For additional information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009