BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME ON APPROX 10 ACRES $490,000
Located toward the end of a quiet no-through road, this large and extensively renovated home sits on 9.5 acres of fully fenced and cleared land with everything required for a luxury country lifestyle.
The property includes:-
* Sealed road frontage with attractive entrance and gravel driveway
* 3 separate fully fenced paddocks all sharing a deep and large central dam
* Beautiful gardens surrounding the house, perfect play area for children and pets
* Plenty of parking with an approx 12m x 8m garage / workshop inc. power
* Separate chook enclosure / dog run.
* Stable and holding yard.
* Dog proof fencing throughout the property
* Raised children’s cubby with shaded play area underneath
* Town water
Key features of the house include:-
* 9 foot ceilings
* Re-designed living area to maximise space and natural light, with new ceiling fans and feature lighting installed.
* Brand new high-spec kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench space.
* Brand new ensuite to the master bedroom with feature vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Brand new family bathroom with large bath, frameless shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles, heatlamp and skylight
* New tile flooring to the living areas, fresh paint throughout
* New carpet in 3 bedrooms and tiles in the master
* 4 bedrooms PLUS large office PLUS rumpus room
* Combination of air-conditioning and fans for year-round comfort PLUS additional insulation recently installed
* New 9kw air-conditioner to the main living areas
* 6.6kw solar installed PLUS solar HWS
* Flyscreens and/or security screens throughout
* Full-length front and side verandah PLUS large alfresco / entertainment area / car parking
Torbanlea is located almost an equal distance from the river-side township of Maryborough and the beach-side regional city of Hervey Bay. Torbanlea and Howard each have a primary school, with Melinda Road also serviced by a school bus making it an ideal acreage for a growing family. The closest town for daily requirements is Howard, which in only an approximate 5 minute drive.
The current owners have enjoyed this location for 15 years and have transformed the house specifically so the new owners can just move-in and enjoy.
62 Melinda Road is proudly offered for sale at $490,000 with enquiries welcome ANYTIME on 07 41252001.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009