SOLD – SETTLEMENT PENDING
4 Corella Way is located an approximate 10 minute drive to the regional city of Hervey Bay or 15 minutes to sandy swimming beaches. There is no vegetation covenant restricting use of the land and the distance from the main road means you can easily hear the native birds singing!
The property includes a 4 bedroom house with ducted aircon, huge alfresco, inground pool, separate games room and ample garages / workshops (potential to accommodate 8 or more vehicles undercover). The land is mostly cleared, fully fenced and separated into 2 paddocks. The house is set in a peaceful and scenic garden setting with an attractive pond, the rear paddock also includes a large dam.
The main residence includes:-
* 6 zone ducted climate control (heating & cooling) to all living areas and bedrooms.
* Formal carpeted lounge room with feature ceiling
* Tiled informal living and dining areas
* Large kitchen with ample storage and updated appliances.
* Master bedroom includes BIR, TV point, plantation shutters and updated ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2,3,4 all with robes, fans and individual ducted AC controls
* Updated bright and spacious main family bathroom, separate toilet.
* Security screens and tinted windows throughout + shade blinds on the western side
* Great entertainer with indoors /outdoors flow
* Enormous outdoor entertaining area with adjustable breeze-screens.
* Private inground pool in a relaxing sylvan setting, BRAND NEW pool pump.
The property includes:-
* Fully fenced with 6ft timber fences to the front-sides for increased privacy
* Wide driveway leading to a 2 car garage + 2 car carport (see below)
* Approx 9m x 6m garage / workshop with automatic roller doors, power, lights, PA door, work bench & whirly bird.
* Approx 6m x 6m 2 car carport with 2.5m clearance
* 3m x 3m garden shed
* 6m x 6m insulated games room / hobby room with roller door & large window
* Very high 9m x 9m garage with 2 roller doors (space for 3), 3m and 3.1m clearance (room to increase)
* Approx 16500 gallons rainwater storage over several tanks.
* Fully fenced rear paddock well suited to animals, with selected shade trees and large dam.
* Dam could potentially have a pump connected for future irrigation (not currently configured).
This home has been lovingly maintained by the current owners since 2007 and is now proudly offered For Sale at $578,000.
Please call Rory or Amy ANYTIME on 07 4125 2001 to arrange a private viewing.