5 ACRES WITH DAM, IRRIGATION AND SO MUCH MORE $560,000
This double brick 4 bedroom home has been in the same family for 15 years, and includes an almost endless list of features both inside AND out. 16 Honeyeater Drive is approximately 10 minutes drive to the regional city of Hervey Bay and 15 minutes drive to a lovely sandy swimming beach.
INSIDE, the home includes:-
* Flyscreens and/or security screens
* Two living areas, both with TV point
* Dining room flows out to a large alfresco
* 2 split-system airconditioners plus ceiling fans
* Ensuite to the master, plus large family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity.
* Updated kitchen with new oven, cooktop and rangehood. Also includes dishwasher.
* Ample storage spaces, 9ft ceilings, new paint and attractive feature front entrance.
OUTSIDE, the property includes:-
* Approx 5 acres cleared land.
* Circular front driveway with easy access to the rear yard.
* Oversized single car garage attached to the home
* 9.5m x 7.5m brick garage with insulation and power, possibly suited as retreat / studio etc (STCA)
* 6m x 6m carport attached to the brick garage + parking for 2 more cars in the alfresco if preferred.
* Established motorcross / push bike / BMX track (can be levelled if buyer prefers)
* Water tanks: 19400 gallons OR 87,300 litres.
* Large dam approx 6ft deep with irrigation to various points.
* Possible Bore Water available at the front of the property
* Concrete fence posts to reduce maintenance.
* Loading ramp
* School bus collection / drop-off at the door
The current owners have enjoyed many years in this large quality home, and now proudly offer it For Sale at $560,000.
Please call Rory on 07 41252001 to arrange a private viewing.
- Office: 07 4125 2001
- Fax: 07 4125 2009